This post is also available in: Türkçe
1. In order to protect yourself from pin tract infection, which is the most common complication, that you should do the pin tract dressings carefully as you are told, pay attention to the hygiene of your device and if possible, protect the device from environmental effects with a special coverage.
2. You should do the exercises that are explained by your doctor in order to avoid losss of joint range of motion.
3. In order to accelerate the healing process and avoid complications, bear as much weight as possible when walking.
4. For your treatment to be completed successfully, don’t smoke and keep away from places where other people smoke.
5. Use your prescribed vitamins and calcium containing drugs regularly, consume ample amounts of milk and dairy products.